Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lou Grant Field Trip #2 continued

Taking in the gorgeous view on another gorgeous day in Carpinteria. I have decided there are way to many gorgeous days in Carp. They really should be spread around the country a bit better.



Why walk when you can run. (spoken a moment to soon)




This was the start of our very long walk back to school. Actually it was only about 6 blocks. BUT you would think I had asked Braedyn to walk to Kansas! This is the kid who would ride his bike to the Moon and back for pure FUN, but expect him to walk....oh no. I think he was the only 5 year old who asked to be carried, more than once. This would be the one downside to attending this field trip. I'm quite confident he would not have asked anyone else to carry him. Don't worry. I absolutely did NOT carry his 5 year old self 5 blocks.



Fortunately for me there were some fun stop offs on the way back to provide a wee bit of motivation.



Who doesn't love a George in the jungle moment on a palm branch. At this point our walk back had greatly improved and we were oh so close, although lagging!
ah memories.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: