Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mountain Lions!!! I'm outta here....

When we first arrived I saw this sign and told Braedyn casually there were Mtn. Lions in the area (WRONG THING TO DO). He than asked what Mountain Lions where and I said, not thinking clearly, "big growly things" (Again THE WRONG THING TO DO). Than my dad, trying to fix the situation, took him to the sign that talked about them. After starting to read the sign he quickly started deleting and adding more friendly comments about these dreaded mountain lions. Long story short we had some major mountain lion trauma, but finally recovered after seeing all the other kids going on the hike. The entire way there Braedyn had to ask everybody coming down the trail if they saw any mountain lions? Fortunately, the answer was a resounding NO. Shew, I didn't want to meet any mountain lions either, especially after really reading that sign! Good thing that waterfall was worth the initial fear:)



I survived the mountain lions!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: