Saturday, August 08, 2009

Happy Anniversary

11 years ago today I married the woman of my dreams! We've done so much together and I am the luckiest guy on the face of the earth to have such an awesome wife. I thank God for her every day. My life has been so filled with joy since I met her and I am sure that it is only going to get better. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and love of my life.

Here are a few shots from our special day in 1998.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

Michael, Kelly, Kai and Kale Hobbs said...

Congrats to another great year! Nice post Mike:) T will smile when she reads that. I hope you guys are getting to do something nice to celebrate! Thinking of all of you!

Korana said...

Oh, that brings back memories. What a beautiful place for a wedding that was. I remember those beautiful candles, and fogging for mosquitos with T's Dad. It doesn't seem like it was 11 years since and at the same time it feels like a lifetime ago. Happy Anniversary you two crazy cats!