Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LEGOLAND



Last trip to legoland the water park wasn't open yet... so this was a new experience for Braedyn. Eli skipped the water park so it was just Braedyn and I for this part. It was way to cool for me to join in and go with him, added to the fact I had no swimsuit, but Braedyn had no problem doing it ALL on his own. I waited at the bottom and stayed dry. A few people commented on how friendly and brave Braedyn was to be doing the slides on his own. He barely eked out that extra 1/2 inch he needed to be able to do everything in the water park so there was no stopping him. He swims well enough and there were lifeguards galore, and only once did he need saving!  That darn lazy river current!  If the lifegarud wasn't going in, I was.  I know I know, crazy mom lets her 4 year do the watepark on his own.  That being said, all went well and I was WARM (while he shivered the entire hour with a huge smile on his blue lips).



Posted by Picasa

No comments: