Monday, October 06, 2008

Commuting

It's a little exasperating, my commute time has doubled. When we first moved to Carpinteria, I had a rental car to drive, but now-a-days I am back to full time bicycle commuting. My commute time went from a respectable 3 minutes to an almost unbareble 6 minute time. Then there are the days that I decide to take the long way in to work and ride along the beach, that takes me upwards of 10 minutes sometimes. It gets even worse if I stop in town for coffee. Of course I have the option to telecommute, but I've just been forcing myself to deal with the traffic along the bike path or beach for the time being. At least I have my new Electra Super Deluxe beach cruiser to keep me company on the way in.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andressa said...

Very funny Mr. Davis! It sounds like the transfer is a success!!