Thursday, September 18, 2008

Potty Naps

We are not sure why but Braedyn has preffered sleeping "by the potty" over his bed as of late. He even asked to "hold the potty" over blackie (his stuffed bear) for his nap today. This only seems to be his preference at nap time which has been a bit of a struggle lately so whatever at least he's getting his much needed rest even if it is "by the potty". This bathroom attatches to his bedroom in the new house and since he is in a big boy bed he can sleep where he pleases as long as he stays in his room/bathroom. Mom will just have to make sure the toilet stays extra clean.... Could it be he is giving us major signals he is ready to be potty trained or does he just like mommy's new soft rug? Odd, yes; Kinda cute, of course!

1 comment:

Michael, Kelly, Kai and Kale Hobbs said...

These have to be my favorite pictures of Braedyn! Of course, I'm not grossed out with his face on the bathroom floor because I know T and I know I could eat off that floor...well, maybe I wouldn't eat, but I know it's VERY clean!!!